Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Busted by the Garbage man

I overslept on Tuesday(trash day) actualy I over lingered in bed and while I was taking care of morning biological functions my wife heard the trash truck coming up the street and rushed outside in her nightgown to get the trash out and the garbage man says "he where is your husband he should be doing that"

He was right.

I have been neglectful in other obligations as well but I am making some progress.

When I ask my boy who made everything he answers "God made everything for his glory."

He will be a better man than I because I was a lot older than 3 when I learned that God made everything for his glory.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here