Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Monday, April 25, 2005

Failures

I have had so few smart decisions lately and my failures are mounting to a degree that is near suffocating. My thoughts are doubtful and I feel precarious.

I have been intimate with the father of lies
and to my surprise he was with out disguise
he told me what I wanted to hear
but it was not what I needed

His ways were pleasing to my eyes
Yet I knew them to be otherwise
foolishy I did not fear
Faithlessly I heeded

To the great deciever now say
I've opened my eyes and seen your way
I know it to be untrue
I have seen the light

My sins I confess and humbly I pray
I repent and from this day
I will continue
on the path thats right

I am a professional prodigal

Grace and Peace, Mark

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet you are always welcomed home with open arms full of grace, mercy and love. ALWAYS

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here