Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Sunday, May 29, 2005

spirit matters

My good friend Van Eric Martin has put together a compelling short film called "spirit matters". It is a collection of video clips with people from a homeless shelter answering the question: how has God impacted your life?

The people in these clips are very down and out. Full on homeless people living on the street. The answers are shameing to people of better circumstances. Many of them said that the Lord answers prayers and looks over them and all thanked and praised the Lord saying he is worthy. One said he thanked God for waking him up and I think I would curse God for waking me up in those conditions. It reminded me of the time in Mexico I saw a man crouching in the shade of a leafless shrub. Greatful for what little they got.

I am blessed.
I am greatly blessed.
Praise the Lord.
I am not worthy but he is merciful.
Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.
He has given me a new job.
Praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord for EVERYTHING.
God is good.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here