Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Monday, May 09, 2005

visionary leaders

I think it would be great if the goal of education was to create visionary leaders. That is going to be be them of my education concept that I am continuing to develope. there will be a core curriculum guideline.

1. lead for the Lord
2. lead for your family
3. lead the world

defend the faith, teach your family and be salt and light.

With out a vision the people will perish.

I think the classical education model is what I am going to try to follow mostly as I develope my curriculum.

more thoughts to come.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here