Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Pendulum Man

I think I wrote a poem with above title in high school about myself once. I did so on realizing that my two favorite essayists at the time were Gore Vidal and William Buckley. The same goes for my blog interests currently. I read reformed and emergent theologically baised bloggers concurrently. I have read "a generous orthodoxy:(large subtitle)" and found it all over the place kind of like myself except I did not keep all my wanderings within Chrisianity. ( See the parabola link.)

Family devotional time is not going as well as I hoped. Due intoto to my lack of leadership. I will continue on in pray and work at getting it going stronger. I think I initially bit of more that I couuld chew in trying to develope a devotional on my own so I am going to other resources instead.

I am reading a proverb a day and would like to continue to do so for the whole year.


Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here