Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Friday, November 19, 2004

3 Haiku

I have not written any haiku for several years and I am wanting to get my creative juices going again. I went the the Parabola website and looked up the theme of thier next issue and put it to use. Not doing is the theme and in my previos post I tackled it in prose form now I will take a stab at it in Haiku form.

I am sitting still
unintentional action
feeling the suns warmth

As it turns out I have discarded my paper that I had written my three Haiku on and could only remember th first one.

I plan on going through the back issue themes of Parabola and writing about them from my perspective. I hope to do this weekly.

Tomorrow I am going to the Kimbal to see a free string quartet. If its free its for me. Also I am taking my children with me and this is a great way to introduce them to the arts.

Grace and Peace, Mark


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here