Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Seeking first the Lord

I have been browsing many websites lately and have by them been encouraged and convicted in the way I have been living. Priorities are becoming clearer and as well as actions needed. I like the Idea of credenda/agenda "things to be believed/things to be done" and what needs to be done is to seek first the kingdom and righteosness(mt 6:33). In order to do that me and my house must serve the Lord(jos 24:15). I must accept the headship of my family and begin to instruct them in study, prayer and praise. I have been unable to prvide for my family the necessary finances and this has been heavy on my heart but what has come to light as more grievous sin is that I have not provided headship. Knowing that His grace is sufficient to keep me and encourage me through every endeavor I will lead morning worship daily through the week. I look forward to the blessings of his word.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here