Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Turn in your keys

Another failure in my life has been finalized. I turned in the keys to the taekwondo school where I was teaching hopeing to take over when the Grand Master retired. My debt burden was to high for me to take the pay cut required to work there and now I am back in the kitchen and hardly at home. I had realy hoped i would be able to do the taekwondo thing. It would have been nice to work towards building something of my own now I slave away so some distant ceo can afford jet feul and and the credit card racket. The only was to advance in the kitchen is to live in the kitchen. So I and my sweet family pay the price of my sin in assuming on the future. Though this job was an answer to prayers it might not be the end of the line.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here