Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Simple Man

I am as mentioned in another post reading John Adams by David McCullogh and quite enjoying it. I have always enjoyed biographies which makes me part of the camp that believes it is great men that move history. I the way I view history is like the ocean there are currents and waves and storms and boats can follow these currents but it takes a strong captiam to keep the sailors in line when the waves get rough and the weather forebodes. I know also that a captian needs a crew and can not sail around the world with out one but I also know that most crew members would rather be at some tavern wenching and drinking as I also know that there are many who like adventure and make better followers than leaders. I have tried being the leader and I am learning that I am not cut out for it and I am a beter follower. Just a simple man that wants to serve the Lord and spend some time with his family.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here