Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

john

Just finished reading the gospel of John. It is really beautiful and makes me think we focus to much on religiosoity and not enough on love. I am moved by his works and his desire for us to know who he is. How great is it for us that have not seen and do believe. Though I often let the world get in the way I need to remember that I am no longer of this world. What I also like about John is the way Jesus points out the way that everything he does points to who he is. Good stuff.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here