Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Must be careful

In my effort to read the entire word of God I must be careful not to rush through checking of boxes as I go but give the word an opprotunity to work on my heart. I have been reading mostly the shorter books saying to myself "ah I have just read 4 books of the bible." And in so doing I am letting pride come to me. So now I admit my sin and am still making an effort to read the bible completely and methodically but with an emphasis on being prayerful and receptive to its truth.

My wife and I are going to start in a crown ministries small group study and I am looking forward to getting my view of wealth right with God. God owns EVERYTHING. I have had a difficult time realizing that everything means everything. I have been an unfaithful steward.

Grace and Peace Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here