Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

dreams

Dreams were once an important way for God to communicate to his people. I have not seen much discussion of dreams in the church today. I rarely sleep well enough to get to that point of sleep. Sometimes I have recuring themes in my dreams and have made some connections to my situation at the time of the dream but I have not to my knowledge had any prophetic dreams. It is probably a good thing because I would most likely be to lazy to do anything about it. I did dream I was a vampire the other night.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here