Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Accountability update

Pretty much I am the only person I have to keep myslef in check. I am greatful to the Lord for my wife who keeps me on my toes but I do not communicate enough with her and she has enough to worry about with the children and our home. She is an encourager though. I occassionly meet with my friend Ron and we tlak about things and then there is my small group.

So where do I stand and what is my grade?
I give myself a b-
I have been mostly regular on my daily proverb reading and getting a psalm or two in. About everyother day I get a couple schapters of the bible and I go through spurts of big reading. But mostly I lack consistancy and at times the right heart for the matter. I hope to develope a deeper understanding with the Lord but I let this world and its problems keep me apart.

I am not doing to well leading my family and definitely not providing enough and that is the main thrust of my problem.

My wife and I are working through the Crown financial bible study and are so convicted and blessed by it.


Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here