Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Childhood

I had just finished typing what was my best posting ever and when I went to publish something happened with my connection and it was lost. Just like my childhood. I have lost connection with it at times. Partially because I have moved awy from some of where I grew up and partially because my adault life is very challenging at the moment. The gist of my posting was that I am sad that my children wont have the same childhood experiences that I had. They will be much more sheltered and supervised. Part of that has to do with where we live as opposed to where I grew up. Also I have not done much to facilitate fun for my children and I hope to change that though I can not imagine how I will when I am going to have to work 100 hours aday for the rest of my life to get out of debt.

Grace and Peace, Mark

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You won't have to work the rest of your life to get out of debt, just half of it. I will be working right beside you. Love - Your lover

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here