Immutable Standard

The standard is love. love the Lord and love your neighbor. It is by our love that we will be known as his disciples. Love is patient love is kind.

Name:
Location: the great state of Texas, United States

Friday, September 10, 2004

Hello everyone

Well time for me to join the foray. How exciting to be apart of the information age finally. I am pretty much a traditionalist, not quite a luddite, but not on the cutting edge of technology to be sure. This probably won't be a very active site. At best I hope to post about twice a week. I am interested in the arts, politics, religion, well pretty much every thing. I live to serve the Lord as revealed in the bible and do so as a sinner forgiven by the blood of Christ resurected.

Grace and Peace, Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here